Thursday 5 January 2012

MY NEW CREATION:- A SMALL MEETING WITH THE DARK SIDE :)


MY NEW CREATION:-
A SMALL MEETING WITH THE DARK SIDE :) 
There is a dark side in me ...
I find it again ..
while crossing through my thoughts ...
It came across me ...
I fear of its look ..
 It was terrifying like the dark night ...
The haunted cursed smile it passed ..
The eyes were shallow ..
The soul was faded ..
It was standing like a hallow body ...
I whispered something ..
It heard me right ...
and ask me why ..
I keep it inside ????...
I ask her to leave ...
I ask her to set me free ..
It smiles back and turn to me ...
came closed gently it made me sleep ...
and whispered back in my ear and said ..,
I thus not live in you . i live in all human bodies ... i fight with soul , i crush and enroll in the nerves of all , i paralyzed them and fill it with my parts .. , I refill the Ego , i pour , cruelty , i took back love , i taught them brutality .. this is how i start ruling .. and this is how i remain in all of them .."
I step back and ask her to leave .. or ill vanish her with my good deads .
I said , U ll rule but not for long , for those who knows righteous path will always there belong ... God will never let its followers to fade u.. ll lose always , and this how we play .. !!!!!!! 
thnx comments appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment