Friday 6 January 2012

Dreamers... Dream!


Who can escape the mystery of life?
 Admiring the serenity of nature
Going to the meadows of reality…
A soul tie around the realistic grounds..
Never letting it go to the skies of mirackes and dreams 
But miracles do exist..
A ray of light came across
The contemporary sadness goes away…
 Fall into pieces and re-gathered the soul …
Opened the eyes which cannot stand the light..
Eyes shunted ..
..
The little white in me was growing by its touch ..
That soul whispered in my ears took me from the grave to light ..
Its still there it realized me …
The muchness which was disappeared ..
The black and white appeared in rainbow shades…
Thenothing soul become something
Just by holding the presence of that light around ..
I was astonished … I danced , I cried I laughed  I loved ….
but feet were still under the ground …
The light start moving ahead it was flying , it was dancing…
The darkness was so much swallowed but little of  it was still there …

But it wispered again 
The light...
that no
The real place wasn’t here ..!!
 It was around that light of hope and wonders
But how to tell
How to yell
How to shout
MY place is with light….
I have wanted it all my life…
But if its going apart …
Things are meaningless
Poems without rhymes
Philosophies without vision
Its like Socrates without wisdom…
But how to undo the darkness
How to get the light around the arms till eternity
To dance with it ..to sing with it ..never to cry with it..!
Light is the soul’s life …!!
To let it believe 
To let it realize 
Its everything She ever wished and she can ever want ...its the light.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment