Thursday 5 January 2012

Be Optimistic about your Country ~Aisha Ahmed


I Have heard this lot from my ancestors that From the dark corners of hopelessness there always rise a light of hope , the dark allies of grief and frustration where the light of hope is just like talking about making castles in the skies , still a vision still a hope I perceive  I wonder how hard it to travel whole day without any hope and just striving and working to get at-least a single meal for the family waiting back home , how can you expect such mind to discus the solutions and resolutions for the future security and prosperity of a nation . the man holding daily accessories in a thin lather bag carrying door to door , in markets and crowded roads fill with cars  and heavy luxuries vehicles  , while knocking on the windows and doors he rare get positive response in a day. And as days are passing and everyone is  in hustle and bustle there is no one to help or hear the wounded sound crying inside this lonely soul . And When I Questioned this lonely and helpless soul , that how he sees his homeland his Pakistan in future , he smiled and replied in a very weak but hopeful tone ‘ I see my Pakistan As Bright As A Star’ and I really get a shock after listening to those amazing words coming out of that sorrowful soul , because a person like me who can expect bunch of hopeless comments from such person who is living a poor and pathetic life I again with curiosity asked’ How can you expect such future , you –yourself facing worst life because of so much corruption and frustration all  around ? …He cleaned his eyes and replied in a more soft tone ‘You are right I am facing pathetic life near you , But I am happy with all I have and I know this frustration and disappointment will be over soon We are Muslims we belong to an amazing miraculous history we have won battles without fighting , We have succeed titles of ruling the world , We have taught the world that how kind and pure, divine a soul can be , we have been exceptionally good we are not a weak nation . We are just facing a bad time , its just a down phase I fully trust on my Creator and my people , Things will change time of a change is near ‘
I was not only shock but glad to hear those motivational and optimistic visionary words from that old man a poor soul I perceived standing near a footpath selling those little daily accessories And I realized How wrong I was , How Brilliant And hopeful he was and I accepted that he wasn’t poor He was richer holding those holly and pure thought  , that majestic belief made me realize that This country will never going to fall until unless its having such loving and hopeful nation He really made my believe strong again !
From the dark allies and from the darkest of time there is always dawn which appear at some point , it could be late but It always appear , We have to bring that light back that dawn to its place , its never too late for a nation , A Umah having divine history like ours ..
Day isn’t far , there is always a day after a night , There is always success after a fall .. we are in a bad time but we are not a bad nation . open you eyes dawn is near , lets be prepared .




Comments will be appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment