Thursday 2 February 2012

A short one!


My another creation , We all are escapists we all wish to have wings to fly over the skies , but here the Sky is telling us something really true and meaningful :)
hope you will enjoy !

--------------------------------------
sat down in that lonely night ,,,
Watching over the shinny  skies ….
Staring at me with there wondrous eyes …
Asking me questions which I wasn’t able to reply …
I saw a Cloud coming to me  ...
Asking me how are you dear ?
He was sad ,  and He was right ..
He started saying in A humble Voice ...
Wonder on earth what you do …
You seek of peace …
You hurt it too…
You explore the moon , the star , the rivers …
But have you ever explore your inner world oh seeker! ..
The pain you give daily to others
The birds , the animals those are innocent lovers..
You see so high and find it right ..
Why don’t you build your own world right …
For those who follow truth you kill them …
And those who follow evil , you love them …
Dear , people of earth … why you like to be here …
Does your world is not good enough …
Why you escape , why you run …
Those teary eyes , those poor hearts , why you wound them ??
Love is immortal , love is  God ,..
Why don’t you follow that right path …
God loves you He feel sad to see His world apart …
Be the light oh man , Don’t see me and  my lovely stars …
You can be more bright then all…
Just lit a candle of kindness for all…!

No comments:

Post a Comment